Tuesday, September 13, 2011

These days aren't those days anymore.

It has come to my attention that I am not happy with the way things are going in my life. There have been things I've wanted to do and people I have wanted to meet. I find new things in my life all the time and I count my blessings every day or at least I try to. Things are hard at times, and I realize that the good times i have aren't always that great. I feel like I have been living in a circle that has spewed me from the inside out and now i am looking in. There is a chance to fulfill dreams and the only time I have is when i breathe. Love, Kindness, Hope, Faith, Honesty, Charity, Gratitude, and Adventure are what i am missing in my life. I catch a glimmer of these things from time to time but they fly by me like a mosquito in a room. They will land and most of always leave me with a sore spot. One day, just maybe one day i can find where these things are and my eyes are open to see these things coming. I just wish I could ind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment