Monday, September 19, 2011

Confidence and Excitement Season!


For some reason there has been an overwhelming sense of CONFIDENCE flowing into my life as of late. I would like to believe that it was always there but i feel that it is a result of feeling comfortable for the first time in almost 2 years. There is a void that has been filled and i believe that is a direct result of my beard. You might think I am crazy for having such faith in hair on my face. But it is really the only thing i have changed about myself and the one thing I always feel missing when I am clean shaven. Now whether or not this is true we may never know. But all I know is that for the past week i have felt great and people have noticed me unlike ever before. I have made some decisions in my life that might change things forever but I feel that these changes are going to make me a better person. A person I will be happy with. With the snow coming soon I need a positive outlook on life and the way things are going i feel like my life is headed toward the sun for the first time instead of heading towards the outer rim of the universe. Our lives change and it is our decisions that make us feel joy or sadness; I for one am tired of the dark clouds that i brew and hang over my head. It is time for living a life i am proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment