Thursday, August 11, 2011

So its already August?

I can't believe that it is already August. Time has flown so fast during the break. I can admit that i haven't really done anything besides work and see Cowboys and Aliens. I am trying to finish up a documentary for my friends band Corsair Wolves so they can release it with their cd in September. I have started growing a beard though and I am not planning on shaving until I start school in January. Because I am off track in the fall I have moved from my old apartment and into an even older apartment. Its not a bad house but i still am not comfortable at night sometimes for some reason. My bed is terrible and i have back pain daily some times hourly from my shitty bed I am sure. I have spent time making the house smell nice and look more appealing from when we moved in, but you can only polish a turd so much. I have realized that my never ending search for new music has a easier way of manifesting itself to me with the great program known as Spotify. I can stream almost any album ever made. What i do, and you can do what ever you want with it, is use my Pandora to find new bands and then use Spotify to listen to the rest of the albums. It has been a great week for finding music and i am recommending that everyone check out the band The New Christs. So good! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAdUhBF9IVk

No comments:

Post a Comment