Sunday, April 17, 2011

My break or lack there of.


This week was my break from school before my next semester started and let me tell you it was more work than when i am in school! The main thing that ruined my break for me was working every night during the week. It felt like HELL! Luckily I don't have to work again until Wednesday. I think I just ran out of patience with people by then end of last night and was on the verge of going postal! Not really but it felt like i was going to explode.




 Later on during the week I got to go to the Bodies Exhibit in Idaho Falls and it was so interesting, a little creepy and strange as well but still very cool. I was most impressed with the circulatory system part of the exhibit. The way they preserved the veins to the shape of the part of the body they were attached to was pretty amazing!


 I got to the point where i didn't feel like leaving my room so i decided to watch a few movies. I got started with a dark comedy called Visioneers starring Zach Galifiinakis. If you haven't seen it i would highly recommend it! Then I decided to watch Rabbit Hole with Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. Such a great emotion filled movie. I don't know how people deal with the loss of a child but that movie gives a great insight into that type of tragedy. I then watch a romantic-comedy titled Serious Moonlight with Meg Ryan. I don't know why but i have always had a thing for her. Weird i know but what can you do.

 I dont really care if you liked Tron: Legacy but i loved it and the soundtrack continues to play through all the time for me.I have also been trying to study the art of removing yourself from the equation. I'm trying to understand this becuase in my mind it tends to make sense and keep oneself happy so i will try and figure this theology Flynn lived by in Tron: Legacy. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment