Monday, April 11, 2011

April 10, 2011

Yesterday was pretty fun and relaxing! My roommate Aaron "Bubby" Patrick McGregor and i went on a road trip to Salmon, Idaho to just get away and enjoy life for a day. We took a few pictures here and there:



But for the most part we just enjoyed each others company and the beauty around northern Idaho. You wouldn't really believe it was Idaho in the spring but the area we were was still covered in snow. About 2 years ago I played a show with my old band To Russia in Salmon and it was August and it was so beautifully green and so delightful. It is now almost the middle of April and it continues to snow. On the way back home from Salmon we stopped at Dave's Pizza which in my opinion is the best pizza in Idaho. Give it a try some day if you are in the area. Well I hope you enjoyed this. Read me soon!             

No comments:

Post a Comment